Postcard views, news, and advertising from one
of the South's oldest and most beautiful cities.
Click on thumbnails for larger view.
|Acknowledgments Guest Comments
JEFFERSON COUNTY HISTORCIAL SOCIETY
THE JEFFERSON COUNTY HISTORICAL QUARTERLY MAGAZINE!
Annual membership only $15
Contact Ernie Wallis for more details: email@example.com
* * * * * * *
For more on
Pine Bluff & Jefferson County,
check out these books.
- Stuart, Jacquelyn Layton, Oasis: A History of Trinity Episcopal Church, Pine Bluff, Ark.
Trinity Episcopal Church, publisher, 2007
- Joslin, Rick, Bayou Country: An Illustrated History of Southeast Arkansas,
Stephens Press, 2007
- Leslie, James W., Land of Cypress and Pine: More Southeast Arkansas History,
Rose Publishing Company, Inc, 1976
- Leslie, James W., Pine Bluff and Jefferson County: A Pictorial History,
The Donning Company, Publisher, 1981
- Leslie, James W., Saracen’s County: Some Southeast Arkansas History,
Rose Publishing Company, Inc, 1974
- Wallis, Dave, Methodists and the Suburbs Of Hell,
The Delta Press, 1994
- Tatman, Donald Angus, Sparks Of Genius That Helped Build Arkansas,
The Delta Press, 1997
- Elkins, Connie, Pine Bluff, Arkansas: A Visual History,
Heritage House Publishing, 1992
- Hill, Mayme “Tess” Nicholson,
Tess Traipses Through Time: Growing up In the Mills Community Known As The GAP In Pine Bluff, Arkansas, self-published, 1997
Cochran, Robert, A Photographer Of Note: Arkansas Artist Geleve Grice,
The University of Arkansas Press, 2003
- Anderson, Nola H.,
The Lakeside Story (100 Year History of Lakeside United Methodist Church, Pine Bluff, AR,
August House Publishing Inc, 1986